The Director of the Planning and Human Resources Department at Karary University announces the opening of the application process to accept applications for appointment to the position of university guards, provided that the following conditions are met:
- Sudanese national.
- To be medically fit.
- age is not less than 25 years and not more than 35 years.
- having a bachelor's degree from a recognized university authenticated by higher education.
- He must be of good conduct and have no history or criminal offense that violates honor, honesty and morals.
Those who wish to join the University Guard must bring the following:
- A CV, a personal card, or a valid passport.
- Bring the original certificates notarized by the admission office.
- Any other certificates.
- Bring (2) passport size photos.
- Applications are received by hand from three copies of the Planning and Human Resources Department headed by Karary University.
Submission continues and lasted for three weeks from the date of the announcement.