The Master of Science [M.Sc.] programs in aeronautical engineering specialties have been designed to equip graduate engineers with the skills required in the growing demanding aviation industry at the national and international levels. The programs provide for¬mal advanced study, preparing students for careers in the aviation industry and in research and development. The programs are planned to augment the student’s, engineering and science background with adequate depth in various fields of aeronautical engineering. The objective of the programs is to prepare engineers for success and leadership in the conception, design, and implementation, of aerospace and related engineering systems. This is achieved through a commitment to educational excellence; to the creation, development, and application of the technologies critical to aerospace engineering. The available sub-specialties from which student choose include propulsion; airframe design; overall design; avionics; defense systems; in addition to guidance & control for air vehicles.
The program is intended to:
1. Equip graduate engineers with the knowledge and skills required in the various fields of aeronautical engineering.
2. Prepare students for careers in the aerospace industry and related research and development.
3. Augment the student’s engineering and science in-depth background in the conception, design, and implementation, of aerospace and related engineering systems.
4. Enable graduating engineers to approach, analyze and solve industry problems in relevant aeronautical systems.
5. Promote team working through joint thinking and projects and report generation.
6. Augment the student’s, engineering and science, in using the latest aeronautical programs and packages.